Magento based SEO extension: let’s take look how good it is
Posted by admin on June 23, 2016
Magento is a very popular platform used by many people across the world. And, thanks to this popularity, Magento has actually evolved over the years for the benefit of its users.
This is where many people have opted for Magento extensions, as they have made the whole experience even more overwhelming.
So let us take a look at some of the features and benefits of the Magento extensions so that even you understand what can be useful for us.
The features that a basic Magento based SEO extension provide:
Here are some of the features that most Magento Seo Extensions provide;
- Metadata optimization
- SEO for layering navigation pages
- Advanced Magento Rich Snippets or AMRS
- SEO for product reviewing pages
- Remedy for duplicate content problem
- Internal and external cross-linking
- Detailed and informative SEO Reports
- NEW SEO Redirects
- Extending HTML and XML sitemap
- Hreflang tags for the multi-language
- Hreflang tags for the regional stores
Get transition to Magento 2
Apart from using the extension, you’d also get transition help if you are crossing over to the Magento 2.
From the professional Magento service providers, you can easily get Store Demo, User Guide instructions, Admin Demo—which is very important personally for you—and also Change Log.
How beneficial can be the Magento based extension for you?
With any type of good quality Magento SEO extension you can do the following things;
- Put a limiter on the stretch of the template meta description and title
- Put an exact number on the items for the 1-time processing during the procedure of the template application. This will allow the user to make templates on any type of server configuration.
- Use the templates with the Magento Cron—this option will allow you to directly use and apply the templates all new categories and products
- You will also get real-time notification of any errors or redundancies that can come up during the procedure of auto applying the template.
- Apart from all this, you’d also be able to check and test your own templates before you apply them to real and live products.
- And lastly, the system will not allow you to make different templates for same products.
These extensions also lower search optimization workload and enhance online visibility of the Magento store!
Filed under Technology